Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Carabox - December Sparkle

In December I signed up with Kaitlyn of Wifessionals for the very first time to receive a Carabox. What exactly is a Carabox you ask? Well click on that cute button right down there and you can read all about it ;-)




Cara Box


So in a nutshell, you sign up and then are paired up with someone. The person you are sending a box to is NOT the person who is sending you a box. I thought that was the most awesome part about this whole thing...you get to "meet" not just one person, but 2! My partner that I sent my box to was Sarah who blogs over at A Song for the Birds. She is amazeballs :-) VERY sweet and you can totally tell she's one of those old souls :-)

The person who sent me a box was Christina :-) She blogs over at Brown Town. All I have to say is that she got me...I mean email interaction and reading a person's blog, you do get to know someone...but she totally gets me :-)

Each little gift was labeled :-)


  
Super cute right?! I wore them to a Christmas party and to the grocery store and the gas station LOL




TOTALLY CUTE AND AWESOME! 'nuff said!

 


I have an obsession with nail polish...I wonder if she just 'knew' LOL. As you can see my sweet guy decided I was oohing and ahhing too much and unwrapping too slowly, so he helped me out. HE was not impressed but told me that I would look pretty in it....boys...




YES! Those are mint M&Ms. I mentioned to her that I wanted to bake cookies with the dudes :-) We have still yet to make them since we were given so many cookies this year that we need to finish first. And she included the full recipe too



Heehee isn't he cute?! We plan on making everything in this book this year. He loves it can you tell?




HOLY GOODNESS! The creme de la creme!! My new bowl mug. Y'all know how much I love my coffee! HEAVEN!

Thank you so much Christina!!! You GET me :-)

*at the time this was originally scheduled to post, I still had not heard from Sarah as to if she received my box...she still has not :-( I am sending her out some new goodies (along with a couple of things from the original box that was still at the store yesterday) at lunch time and am overnighting them so she does not have to wait any longer. Sarah, I love you and I am so sorry that you did not receive your box. You will be getting something soon for sure :-)*


4 comments:

  1. what amazing gifts! and i love the earrings and adorable mug :) hope you had a fantastic holiday!! now back to reality (boo) :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the 3rd and I still am not ready for the new year LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you all are having a great new year so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She got you such amazing things! Really love that bowl mug!!

    ReplyDelete