Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Must Have Face Products

I LOVE face stuff. :-) LOVE! I like to try different cleansers and other face stuff but everything below is my all time FAVE stuff.




Collections created on Beso
View Entire Collection >>


TOP: L-R:
Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion - I use this probably every 3 days. It's SUPER gentle and gets rid of the grime on my face that normal every day cleansing and toning can miss. I feel like it has evened out my skin as well. And I think that old acne scars are appearing lighter and lighter too. My skin feels UH-MAY-ZING literally right after. I only use this at night.
Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme - AWESOME! I have pretty sensitive, combo skin thats prone to breakouts and this is just awesome. My face feels so clean and refreshed after washing. I used to only use this in the mornings (St. Ives Apricot Scrub at night) but have started using it both day and night. I have one on the bathroom counter and keep another in the shower.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer - I started using this last summer and I have to say, it keeps my skin moisturized without being oily. It has helped so much in keeping my skin from breaking out.

BOTTOM: L-R:
Queen Helene Original Mint Julep Mask - LOVE LOVE LOVE this as a whole face mask or spot treatment. It sucks all the yuck out of my face and keeps my pores nice and small. I do a complete face mask once a week (usually a Thursday). Whenever I get one or two of those nasty hormonal breakouts, I dab a bit on the spots. (And yes, I do sometimes fall asleep with it still on my face). When I wake up in the morning, that volcano that was about to explode is noticeably smaller and not red anymore.
Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner - I only just started using this, but let me tell you, I already think its the bomb. LOL. After I wash my face (both day and night) I put a bit on a cotton ball and swipe, swipe, swipe. It picks up extra grime that the cleanser doesn't. It contains salicylic acid to help with breakouts....and OMG it helps to bring them to the surface quicker and aids in getting rid of them quicker too. My hormonal breakout at the beginning of the month was not as bad as it normally is, and I totally believe its this toner. It doesn't burn at all. The smell is kinda strong but whatev...it does its job.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - Now this stuff...I got it in a sample pack, and ordered it even before all the sample product was gone. This is not for those cystic, hormonal breakouts. This is more for those tiny sweat breakout/bumps. I workout a lot and noticed that my forehead, around my nose and sometimes on my chin, I got these little "oil" bumps. (I guess maybe whiteheads? IDK) Anyways...I would wash my face like normal and do all the normal stuff and it would go away, but then it would come back. Like not worse or anything. So I tried this on those bumps, and never had them again. It dries up the oil and the bumps just disappear. I only use this at night before I go to bed.

What are your must have face products? Anything you swear by? Let me know in the comments and I'll check it out too.

3 comments:

  1. Why is that Mint Julep over $10 dollars, I bought mine at Target for $3.59. I wish I can experiement with all those products, but I will break out like I am right now using Cetaphil. My face hates me right now, seeing old friends (pimples) that I havent seen in a long time recently and it sucks! lol.

    love ya!

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I have NO idea why it was listed at that price...I searched for the "correct" price but it only listed amazon.com and ebay listings ;-)
      I keep hearing how people LOVE Cetaphil...I think I will try it

      Delete
  2. I love using the mint julep mask too!

    I've been using Target's brand face Apricot scrub and I really love it.

    ReplyDelete